Freitag, 17. Juni 2016

Was ich am Juni so mag – what my liking to June is

In meiner österreichischen Zeitung gibt es eine Spalte: ‚Was ich am ‚Monat‘ so mag.
In my Austrian magazine there is a column about ‘What my liking to a month is?’
Und da mußte ich doch selbst nachdenken. Vielleicht tut das der eine oder andere auch.
And so I had to think about this by myself. Maybe the one or two will think about this as well.
Aber erst mal Wilhelm Busch:
‚Der Juni kam. Lind weht die Luft. Geschoren ist der Rasen. Eine Wonne voller Rosenduft dringt tief in unsere Nasen.‘
But first to Wilhelm Busch (a quite famous humorist, poet, illustrator and painter in Germany):
, The June came. The air is blowing gently. Shorn is the lawn. A delight full of rose scent penetrates deep into our noses.'
Für mich bedeutet Juni: das Korn duftet bereits, der Mohn ist in voller Blüte und die Tage werden länger hell.
For me June means: the corn is beginning to smell, the poppy is in full flower and the days last longer.
Ich wünsche allen noch einen schönen Juni.
I wish all a nice June.  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen