Montag, 16. November 2015

Der Garten im November– the garden in November

Dieses Regal hinter der Hütte mußte ich erst mal freischneiden, damit ich an das Gefäß für die Weihnachtsnarzissen gekommen bin.
This shelf behind the hut, I had to scissor free that I could reach the pot for the Christmas narcissus.
Die Temperatur ist noch warm. Somit kann noch einiges im Garten getan werden – Zwiebeln pflanzen (zu viele zum einbuddeln, im Frühling wieder viel zu wenige), Rosen pflanzen (hat der Wiesenmanager übernommen – vielen Dank), Laub rechen (zwei Walnussbäume), Walnüsse (noch)aufsammeln (ich kann keine mehr sehen) usw.
The temperature is still warm. So I could do something more in the garden – planting bulbs (too many to plant, too few flowering in spring), planting roses (this did the meadow-manager, thank you), raking the meadow (two walnut trees), still collecting walnuts (I can’t see anymore) and so on.  
Die Schneeglöckchen blühen bereits seit Ende Oktober – sind allerdings die Herbstblühenden.
The snowdrops are flowering since end of October – but they are usually flowering in autumn.

 
Die Helleborus foetidus blüht bereits. So haben die Bienen noch etwas Futter – die fliegen nämlich noch.
The hellebores foetidus is already flowering. So the bees have some food – they are still flying.


















Der Wiesenmanager ist beschäftige die sich selbst ausgesäten (Ameisen?) Cyclamen aus der Wiese woanders  hin zu setzen.
The meadow-manager has to plant the self-seedlings of cyclamens from the meadow (ants?) to another space.


















Die Beeren der Iris foetidissima machen immer gute Laune – weniger im Sommer, wenn störende Sämlinge entfernt werden müssen.  
The berries of the iris foetidissima raise ones spirit – but not in summer, when you have to weed the disturbing seedlings.  
Die Choisya blüht auch unermüdlich.
The Choisya is flowering relentless.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Greetings I am so delighted I found your website,
    I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Bing for something else, Nonetheless I
    am here now and would just like to say thank you for
    a fantastic post and a all round enjoyable blog
    (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time
    to read through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I
    will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic jo.


    Feel free to visit my web-site: смотреть бонприкс

    AntwortenLöschen